Home Visit Policy
Almeda Health Care does not routinely offer home visits as part of our normal services. However, if there are extenuating circumstances where you believe a patient may require a home visit from one of our doctors, please call the practice and provide reception staff with as much explanatory details as possible.
The following criteria must be met for a home visit:
- The patient is a regular patient of this practice
- The patient resides in a location that is within five (5) kilometres of the practice
- Where it is deemed safe and reasonable
- The patient has the type of problem that necessitates a home visit such as: acutely ill, immobile, elderly or no means of transport
- Unable to access the practice facilities due to disability
During the Covid – 19 Pandemic telephone consultations are available for regular patients.